miércoles, mayo 04, 2005

deep thoughts

i speak english very best
Ur hot.. when I'm drunk..
Ur hot from afare, but far from being hot
I smoke weed, what's ur excuse?
I'm not homeless, people just think I am
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder
You laugh at me for being different, i laugh at you for being the same
He was the last one and you are the next
Better buy me another drink, you're still ugly
Should I smile, Cuz ur my friend, Or cry
Warning: from zero to bitch in 2 seconds
dont look at me in that tone of voice
im cute im hot im everything ur not!
you are only bad if you get caught
not fast but fuckin furious
HeavEN Dont Want Me HeLL iS sCarEd
Help!Ican'tfindthespacebar!
Today Is The Tommorrow We Worried About!
roses are red, violets are blue, love is a b____ and so are you
Birdy Birdy In The Sky, Dropped A Poopy in my eye
I'm not as think as u drunk I am
he broke my heart....i broke his jaw
Don't drink and drive, smoke weed and fly
I Don't Break Hearts, Hearts Break On Me
to catch me you must be fast to find me you must be wise
smile..tomorrow is worse